Sunday 20 July 2014

I love designing and learning. Love the process of deciding what goes best together and what just doesn't work. Love trying new styles and relying on old ones. But I don't have a real interest in advertising or pushing sales. So, that means YOU get to benefit. I was planning on a 52-weeks of freebies, but who says I will stop at a year, and who says that circumstances might not change after 7 months? So, instead, you will just get a weekly freebie until I run out of ideas :)

To kick start the weekly freebies, I have here a set of 20 highlighter journalling brushes. 

To download the complete ZIP file, click on the image. It will take you to Google docs. In the top left, click on 'File', then at the bottom of the list, click on 'Download'.


0 comments:

Post a Comment