Saturday 16 November 2013

I love learning new things on Paint Shop Pro. Especially things that are 'Photoshop' things. I have successfully converted many Photoshop brushes to Paint Shop Pro brushes using this free tutorial. You need to download 2 free programs, but they are small and so worth it if you don't like Photoshop (like me!!)

Today I decided to try my hand at making my own brushes from scratch. I picked some bits from the garden, scanned them into the computer and came up with these.

They are free to download, and they are PU, S4H, S4O, CU ok. Feel free to use them for whatever you like, but you cannot use them to make other commercial use items. Link me up to your projects! I would love to see what they become out in the world!

They are 300dpi and up to 999px in size. The current size is proportionately accurate.
There is both PS Brush file (.abr) and PSP Brush files (PSPBRUSH and PSPSCRIPT) as well as *.pngs (with the single leaves on a single sheet).

To download the compelte ZIP file, click on the image. It will take you to google docs. In the top left, click on 'File', then at the bottom of the list, click on 'Download'.

Hope you like them!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BytfohGd5kG7OFdqazFqT2tnTDg/edit?usp=sharing

0 comments:

Post a Comment