Saturday 30 November 2013

Kate Hadfield had a blog competition this month to win a $30 voucher to her store!! I had to enter because I love her stuff, but not high on the list of bill-paying-first priorities :( But, I did make these with free products. If you can't afford awesome fancy kits, there are still freebies out there that you can do a lot with. I had purchased Allison Penningtons Emphatic Brushes and Kate Hadfields Outlined Journallers, that I got on sale. So even if you have a couple of dollar, aim for something that can be reused and recoloured to get the most out of your purchases.

These are the 2 pages I entered in her blog contest. Credits are above their pages.

Credits:

DSD Template Freebie by Kate Hadfield
Bring on the Cake Journallers by Kate Hadfield
Everyday Alpha Newsletter Freebie by Kate Hadfield
For the Love of Journalling: The Brushes (Emphatic) by Allison Pennington

Font: A Gentle Touch



Credits:

DSD Template Freebie by Kate Hadfield
Outlined Journallers by Kate Hadfield
August Blog Train Freebie by Kate Hadfield
For the Love of Journalling: The Brushes (Emphatic) by Allison Pennington

Font: MTF Becki


0 comments:

Post a Comment