Wednesday 30 October 2013

I love pocket pages. This is my first one, but I love the style, the simplicity and all those cool journal cards you see around the place. Everything has it's designated spot, and there are some really awesome templates out there!

So with that in mind, I plan on doing a lot of Project Life type pages - not 365 because that takes up just a bit too much time. Although one of those actual pocket-scrapping kits would be awesome.

But here is my first pocket page.
Credits:
Friends of Santa Kit by Mirelle Candeloro
Friends of Santa Mini-Kit by Mirelle Candeloro
Friends of Santa Alphas by Mirelle Candeloro
Friends of Santa Cards by Mirelle Candeloro
Friends of Santa Bookmarks by Mirelle Candeloro
Jounalling Life Template Design 1 by Studio Romy (Also available in a set pack with template designs 1 - 4)


0 comments:

Post a Comment