Friday 20 September 2013

This time round, I feel a lot more at ease with my scrapping. I don't see it as a 'job' or a 'have to right now' thing anymore, and I can take pages at my own pace. I am behind the scenes at Clever Monkey Graphics, and am scrapping for Cat Scrap Fever. A couple of OKCs here and there when I like the kit and have appropriate photos. While I did enjoy scrapping before my hiatus, I have come to realise now, that I am loving picking the kits I want to work with, and taking the time to choose the right photos.

I have had these graden photos for a while (about a year now) and I have wanted to do something with them, but was just never quite sure what.

Well, Clever Monkey Graphics has this cool kit called Growing Season (with Growing Season Feltys as a seperate add on). It is absolutely perfect for what I wanted.

The template I used was a freebie by Dolores Schaffer called Paper Strips.


0 comments:

Post a Comment